Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blog 365? No Way!

Some of the blogs I follow are participating in the 365 Blog Challenge, i.e. posting something every day in 2010.  I can't even begin to think about that...I'm still trying for once a week!  Maybe in 2011 when everyone is a little older and the chaos is slightly more controlled...maybe.

But, I am going to try and post more often and with a few more pictures.  So, with that, I thought I'd share just a couple Christmas pics.  Isn't everyone cute???


Matthew, Paige & William looking as identical as I can make them!



The big boys!  Joshua with his favorite cousins in all the world, Coty & Quinton.

2 comments:

The Carney's said...

They are sooo adorable!! I can't believe how big they have gotten. It's just amazing how fast time flies. I agree with the whole 365 blog thing - no way LOL. I couldn't find the time to post every single day especially now that my trio is mobile.
I'm happy that you're updating every now and then again though :-)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

you have a beautiful family and your boys are all adorable. thank you so much for your incredibly sweet email. it meant a lot to hear what you had to say and really touched me that you though enough of what i share to tell me that. truly, thank you.