Friday, August 13, 2010

Just the Pictures, Ma'am, Just the Pictures


There has been a clamour for pictures.  Here you go....


Easter Eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Gausman's in Kansas
(yeah, we're behind)



A new use for the Easter Basket

Yes, I'm Matthew.  And yes, I'm this cool.

Ahhhh......

Beautiful little doll!

The soccer player


Matthew - approximately 9 months


Paige - approximately 9 months


William - approximately 9 months


I wonder what they see...

The other view!

What are you trying to tell me?

Let's play in the water!

Beautiful

The child has no fear


I think he's practicing his sumo moves

Paige preferred the calmness of the water table


Lest you think it is all fun and games!

Here come the birthdays!!!







More to come very soon...I promise...really, I do!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay!!! Pictures!!!